We are currently recruiting for the following positions...
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven individual with an eye for detail to join our team. The ideal person will be dynamic and focused, executing tasks in a timely and professional manner. We are looking for someone who can produce well-written, quality content, as well as someone who is organised, honest and adaptable in their attitude to work.
As a marketing assistant at Osborne Technologies, you will assist with a variety of marketing activities and initiatives, reporting directly to our marketing manager. The suitable candidate will have the opportunity to work on exciting B2B campaigns and projects using a variety of platforms to work towards our objectives.
- Digital Marketing
A key part of the role will be to drive our social media strategy for our company and product accounts including creating engaging content, scheduling posts and monitoring/responding to activity. Another important part of the role will be creating engaging and targeted email campaigns and assisting with editing and optimising our website content.
- Content Creation & Copy Writing
Generate relevant and engaging content and copy for our blog, social media channels, case studies, website etc., ensuring content adheres to our brand guidelines and target audience. Use photography and video software to create and edit videos for our channels.
- Market Research
Regular market and competitor research to inform future marketing planning and strategy.
- Analytics and Reporting
Ability to interpret data and create reports using tools such as GA4, social media analytics etc. to inform future marketing planning and to optimise our content.
Assist with planning and preparation for trades shows and events, as well as capturing footage at events for our social channels.
- Partner Marketing
Communicate with partners to coordinate our marketing campaigns and assist with the creation of marketing content for our partners.
- Basic understanding of marketing principles and practices
- Existing qualification in marketing or related field
- Previous B2B marketing experience beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere Pro) beneficial
- Familiarity with marketing software and tools (such as MailChimp and Wordpress) is a plus
- Video editing experience beneficial
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and able to multi-task
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire
(Office based role. Hybrid working may be considered).
Job Type: Full-Time
Work Schedule: Monday – Friday (8:30am - 5:00pm)
Web and Mobile App Developer (React/React Native) with UX/UI Design.
We are seeking a versatile Web and Mobile App Developer with strong React and React Native skills, coupled with expertise in UX/UI design. The successful candidate will play a key role in developing secure web and mobile applications, and we're looking for someone with a solid understanding of web and mobile app development and cloud services with a strong portfolio showcasing design projects.
- Develop robust and user-friendly web and mobile applications using React and React Native.
- Lead the UX/UI design process, working closely with stakeholders to create visually appealing and intuitive user interfaces.
- Ensure the security of applications by implementing best practices and staying updated on security fundamentals.
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
- Identify and address bottlenecks, bugs, and other issues in a timely manner.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to team members.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of development processes and tools.
- Proven experience in developing mobile applications and front-end web applications using React and React Native.
- Solid understanding of the full software development life cycle.
- Experience with cloud development platforms such as Azure, AWS, etc.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs.
- Strong knowledge of security fundamentals and best practices in application development.
- Strong knowledge of C# .NET and Visual Studio.
- Experience with SQL, with a focus on MySQL.
- Strong problem-solving and debugging skills.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and collaborative environment.
- Previous experience deploying applications to cloud platforms (Azure, AWS, etc.).
- Knowledge of containerization and orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Understanding of CI/CD pipelines and automated deployment processes.
- Familiarity with agile development methodologies.
- Experience with version control systems, preferably DevOps/Git.
- Knowledge and/or experience of Xamarin/.NET MAUI
- Knowledge and/or experience of Typescript
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Barnsley, South Yorkshire. (M1/J37).
Remote/Hybrid working also considered.
Guide salary (negiotiable depending on experience): £25,000-£30,0000 (junior roles), £30,000-£40,000 (mid-level), £40,000+ (senior).
External Sales Representative / Account Manager
Osborne Technologies are seeking to employ an energetic, driven external account manager to join our expanding sales team. You will be responsible for seeking and developing new opportunities from our existing customer base, visiting partners, resellers and potential new customers to introduce our company's products and services.
The successful candidate should be able to understand the customers needs and requirements, negotiate and close sales opportunities, source new opportunities through cold calling and emailing, research accounts and identify new business opportunities as well as work with existing partners to develop their pipeline.
Candidates must be able to demonstrate proven sales experience and must have a strong telephone presence. Candidates should have excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong listening and presentation skills, have good organisation skills and the ability to multitask as well as prioritise tasks and manage their time effectively. As this is a field-based role, a full driving licence is essential.
Type: Full Time / Permanent
Location: Field-based, UK-wide
Interested in joining our team?
We're on an exciting journey. If you'd like to join us and think you've got the right skills, experience and attitude to help us then please send us your CV for consideration. Email: email@example.com
Osborne Technologies Limited
Unit 14 Capitol Court
t: 01226 295455